Foreword by New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Sylvain Reynard. In Utterly Loved, award-winning paranormal romance writer Kat Bastion shares her poetry with the world for charity. Heartfelt poems, rich in passion and rooted in nature, transport us to misty forests and sandy beaches. What began as a private collection of poetic love letters to her husband for their twentieth anniversary, evolved into a book of poems and quotes they decided to share.
In the season of giving, where abundance trumps the daily grind, Utterly Loved has been released on Amazon to brighten your life and change the world.
Are you fond of lists for checking them twice?
Twelve reasons Utterly Loved is so nice…
1. Charity funding. All Proceeds, less costs and taxes, go to World Vision and Covenant House. The mission for Utterly Loved is to help those lost in the world, those who’ve never had a chance to know love, feel… Utterly Loved.
2. New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Sylvain Reynard wrote the brilliant foreword on humanitarianism.
3. The books make excellent gifts for your loved ones.
4. There are 21 love poems… 14 have never been published before.
5. 23 inspirational quotes are sprinkled between the poems.
6. Utterly Loved fits into a stocking… a big stocking…
7. You’ll have the perfect holiday party exchange gift for under $10.
8. It’s an Amazon #1 Best Seller. (All the cool elves are buying it.)
9. The poems touch on all aspects of love.
10. Nature is threaded through many of the poems.
11. The cover art rocks.
12. Charity awareness. Every book you buy, every gift you give, every person you share the news of Utterly loved with, sends ripples of love globally. Your small act will make a world of difference.
Utterly Loved went on sale on Amazon on November 29, 2012. Due to the overwhelming support for the project, it skyrocketed to #1 New Releases Best Selling Love Poems, hit #4 New Releases Best Selling Poetry and hit #1 Best Selling Love Poems.
No dollar will ever line my pocket. All proceeds, less costs and taxes, will be donated to selected charities. So far, I’ve chosen World Vision and Covenant House.
I hope you find plenty of reasons to buy Utterly Loved. Please tell all your social worlds and everyone you know about Utterly Loved.
Buy two copies. Buy twenty.
Standing together around the world we each do a small part to have a big impact. United we can help those who desperately need it to feel… Utterly Loved.
Your humble shoe,
And now… For the signed copy giveaway…
There are several ways to enter. The more you participate, the more entries you will earn to win a signed copy of Utterly Loved. There are 8 possible ways to enter. Multiple entries are encouraged.
~ Comment below to share about your purchase of Utterly Loved.
~ Copy the below phrase and post onto Twitter or post any comment sharing about your purchase of Utterly Loved (you must include the hashtag #BuyUtterlyLoved)
I bought Utterly Loved with Foreword by Sylvain Reynard. Romantic poetry with proceeds to charity. #BuyUtterlyLoved http://amzn.to/SsmarW
~ Tweet again at least 4 hours later with the same #BuyUtterlyLoved hashtag and you will earn one separate entry per every 4 hour Tweet.
~ Post on FB so the hashtag #BuyUtterlyLoved hashtag appears onto Twitter and earn another entry.
That’s 8 possible entries.
Disclaimers: The contest runs for 24 hours on December 3rd, 2012 from 07:01am EST to December 4rd, 2012 at 07:01am EST. Winner will need to email proof of purchase to receive the signed copy. Giveaway is international where allowed. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
The bottom line?
You help with every purchase. You help by spreading the news of Utterly Loved so others purchase. Small acts of kindness make a world of difference. Thank you for being a part of the difference.
© 2012 by Kat Bastion
Finally, the Utterly Loved news you’ve been patiently waiting for, and I’ve been keeping secret, can now be shared.
I’m humbly thrilled to announce that the foreword author for Utterly Loved is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author and true humanitarian who inspired so many aspects of Utterly Loved… Sylvain Reynard.
In the brilliant foreword of Utterly Loved, Sylvain Reynard eloquently captures the enormous need in the world and inspires abundant generosity like no one else can.
Please read the incredible story of what transpired in Utterly Loved Foreword Author Reveal at Bookish Temptations.
Stay tuned for a schedule of blog tour events and signed copy giveaways for Utterly Loved beginning December 1st as we head into an exciting release week!
Where not one dollar will ever line my pocket…
Where your involvement can change the world.
Your humble shoe,
© 2012 by Kat Bastion